Flexibility is essential relating to WiFi security, such as the ability to support key security frameworks as zero trust, SASE, and network segmentation, as well as the ability to embrace the growing technology standards landscape such as WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E. Flexible WiFi networks must be engineered from the start to meet unanticipated performance demands for transporting rich media from both on-premises and cloud environments, especially as new and data-intensive applications come online.
In short, in order for WiFi networks to fulfill their potential as foundational technologies in the era of remote and hybrid work, organizations must ensure they are creating a future-proof environment—one that is capable of handling rapid change.
With our solution, organizations of all sizes benefit from greater flexibility to support ongoing change:
• A unified approach to network management that spans wired and wireless as well as campus, branch, and remote work environments for streamlined IT operations.
• Options to deploy cloud-based or on-premises management or opt for Network as a Service (NaaS).
• An innovative remote work solution known as EdgeConnect Microbranch that combines highperforming, reliable wireless connectivity with SASE and Zero Trust Security without the need for an
• A full portfolio of WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E wireless access points to support indoor, outdoor, ruggedized, and small office/home office (SOHO) environments—backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
• AIOps spanning wired and wireless, with self-healing workflows and built-in recommendations to accurately identify and resolve issues rapidly.
Monitor any application, and any server, anywhere with Server & Application Monitor.
- Download, install, automatically discover your environment, and start monitoring typically in an hour
- Single, integrated, easy-to-use, and customizable web interface
- Monitor 1200+ vendor applications, servers, databases, and storage using out-of-the-box templates
- Built-in intelligent application infrastructure dependency mapping
Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics (NPMD) Solution provides network monitoring, analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting solutions for network performance improvement and network forensics.
A network TAP (Test Access Point) is a simple device that connects directly to the cabling infrastructure to split or copy packets for use in analysis, security or general network management. Although the term “Tap” predates the networking industry by decades, the IT industry has generally adopted the term to mean Test Access Point.
A network packet broker (NPB) is a technology that implements a range of monitoring tools to access and analyze traffic (also known as “network packets”) across a network. Simply put, NPBs function as ‘brokers’ (or managers) of network traffic. The packet broker collects traffic from multiple network links, filtering and distributing each individual packet to the correct network monitoring tool. By doing so, network packet brokers ensure improved effectiveness from network monitoring and security tools, by delivering improved data from across the network.
Advanced Application Delivery Controller (ADC) that ensures application availability, application security, and. application optimization. It offers advanced security. features (WAF, DDoS, and AV) and application connectors.
WAN Optimization solutions help customers to scale their existing bandwidth and realize more performance and control. They can enjoy up to 20X more effective capacity and accelerate enterprise applications up to 50X.
A customer’s Wide-Area Network (WAN) is the foundation of their globally connected enterprise, enabling collaboration, communication, business productivity, and risk mitigation. The performance of their WAN is critical to everything customers do. With WAN Optimization solutions, their business runs faster and more efficiently, delivering consistent service levels and cutting the costs of their IT infrastructure.
Create a modern network that connects, protects, and simplifies
Take advantage of intuitive management tools and built-in analytics. Meet the ever-growing needs of your users, devices, and applications.
- Cut the complexity of IT
- Reduce time spent troubleshooting
- Create the foundation for new technologies & future business needs
Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) is a technology used to deliver wide area network (WAN) and security controls as a cloud computing service directly to the source of connection (user, device, branch office, Internet of things (IoT) device, or edge computing location) rather than a data center. Security is based on digital identity, real-time context, and company and regulatory compliance policies. A digital identity may be attached to anything from a person to a device, branch office, cloud service, application software, IoT system, or an edge computing location. The term was coined by marketing analyst firm Gartner.
The practice of backhauling all WAN traffic over long distances to one or a few corporate data centers for security adds network latency when users and their applications are dispersed, rather than on-premises.