Managed File Transfer is a secure, reliable technology for sharing critical business data. MFT software is designed to meet the compliance and performance requirements necessary to send and receive high-value, high-volume files such as money transfers, sensitive data containing personal information, or proprietary business files. Because you can manage all your critical data transfers across the enterprise from a single pane of glass, MFT gives you complete visibility and control into where data goes. MFT is more reliable, secure, and easier to manage than protocols like FTP or HTTP, making it the preferred solution for data transfer.
Secure file transfers are at the core of every business.With a Managed File Transfer solution, you can meet the growing demand for secure management that can protect data exchange while ensuring you meet compliance requirements. The benefits of MFT include:
- Improved security and governance with centralized control of the entire MFT ecosystem via a single administration console, ensuring service level agreements and PCI DSS compliance requirements are met
- Self-service capabilities that empower business users to create file transfer services, subscribe partners, and manage file transfers
- Centralized administration to reduce complexity and standardize all administration tasks for the entire MFT ecosystem.
- Operational intelligence and predictive analytics to prevent errors and ensure business quality
- Integration capabilities that ensure IT and business user capabilities are easily integrated programmatically into third-party or custom applications
- Ability to handle all file transfer use cases regardless of initiator, recipient, protocol, format, or schema
- Flexible deployment models including on-premises, private cloud, public cloud, and hybrid cloud
- Unlimited scalability that allows your organization to meet its current and future data transfer needs