Data in Motion Security is a Moving Target: Network Encryption Protects It
Securing Data in Motion
Thales Network Encryption solutions provide customers with a single platform to encrypt everywhere— from network traffic between data centers and the headquarters to backup and disaster recovery sites, whether on premises or in the cloud. Rigorously tested and certified, their Network Encryption solutions have been vetted by such organizations as the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA UC APL) and NATO.
- Transport Independent Mode
- Transforming the network encryption market, Thales Network Encryptors are the first to offer Transport Independent Mode (TIM) network layer independent (Layer 2, Layer 3, and Layer 4) and protocol agnostic data in motion encryption.
- Fully interoperable
- A single platform can be used to centrally manage encryptors across single customer links or distributed networks.
- Thales High Speed Encryption (HSE) Solutions are crypto-agile, meaning they support customizable encryption for a wide range of elliptic and custom curves support. Our HSEs already leverage Quantum Key Distribution (QKD) and Quantum Random Number Generation (QRNG) capabilities for future-proof data security.
- Trusted security
- Certified FIPS 140-2 L3, Common Criteria, NATO, UC APL, Thales Network Encryptors are preferred by market leading financial institutions, telcos and other commercial organizations and governments in more than 35 countries.
- Maximum network performance
- Thales High Speed Encryption solutions have been proven to deliver max uptime in the most demanding, performance intensive environments. The solutions have near-zero latency, and can operate in full-duplex mode at full line speed.
- Optimal Flexibility
- Thales High Speed Encryption solutions offer flexible, vendor agnostic interoperability, meaning they’re compatible with all the leading network vendors throughout your network. The product range supports network speeds of 10 Mbps to 100 Gbps and single to multi-port appliances and virtual solutions.