Files loaded to the kiosk from removable devices are sent directly to the ReSecure Platform, which processes them according to policy, and places threat-free replicas of the original files in a predefined folder on the network.
ReSecure Kiosk flow:
- End-user logs into the ReSecure Kiosk using a card reader or his active-directory credentials.
- End-user connects the removable device to the ReSecure Kiosk.
- End-user chooses the files to copy to into the organization’s network.
- ReSecure Kiosk fetches the files from the device, transfers them to the ReSecure Engine for processing according to the policy define by the Active Directory.
- A threat-free replica file is delivered to the predefined location on the network.
Key Product benefits:
- Prevents known and unknown (“zero day”) malware from penetrating the network via external drives and devices.
- Import files safely into the organization without fear of malware penetration.
- Use any removable device safely including thumb drives, mobile phones, and external drives.
- Implement less restrictive corporate data policies without compromising security.
- Quarantines original files for further reference or analysis.