- Mobile unified communications that works
- Easy Apple service and DNLA printing, projecting and sharing
- Single logon and access policy for all networks, everywhere
- Wi-Fi built to support mobile apps and mobile devices
And the IT department gets:
- High performance Wi-Fi that works as advertised
- Home and branch APs that don’t require onsite experts
- A single network managed with Aruba AirWave™ across all locations
- A choice of controller or controllerless architecture
For home users and remote sites, Aruba Instant gives you high performance, resilient Wi-Fi with a secure link to a central site, with no onsite controller hardware. And no onsite IT support is needed either. As an option for sites with only one AP, Aruba APs can also be configured in Remote Access Point mode and managed directly by a central controller.
Aruba Virtual Intranet Access (VIA) client
When traveling users need to access resources behind the company firewall, a VPN client is the way to go. Aruba VIA™ client software installs on the industry’s broadest list of mobile devices and automatically connects when needed.