Web Isolation Service
Eliminates the risk of web-borne malware
The Menlo Security Web Isolation Service protects enterprises from cyber attacks by isolating and executing all web content in the Menlo Security Isolation Platform, away from the endpoint, eliminating malware before it can reach user devices.
Execution of all content—including Java, Flash and other common sources of malware—occurs in the Menlo Security Isolation Platform (MSIP). Only malware-free rendering information is sent to the native browser on the user’s endpoint, without any client software or plug-ins, so users enjoy a seamless and transparent experience with no perceivable latency.
In addition to supporting policies and reporting based on web site content categories (e.g., entertainment, gaming, social media, news, etc.), the Web Isolation Service provides a unique real-time fingerprinting function that identifies web sites running vulnerable software that could be compromised and serve zero-day malware. Administrators can set policies to isolate vulnerable sites, enabling broad access to the Web while greatly reducing the risk of malware attacks.
- No client software or plug-ins
- Transparent user experience
- No false positives or false negatives
- Reduces administrative burden of handling web security policy exceptions
- Works with any user device, OS and browser
- Available as SaaS or software deployed in the data center
- Integrates easily with existing web security gateways